A few of the cuter pictures from our second visit to the Nest Half-Way House.
Dad, I know you wanted to see the finished well. Here's a couple pictures of the completed water tower and attached bore hole.
Some of the Nest pictures.
Kayaba Free Baptists's First Baptism
Sorry this video has no sound but I was only using my still camera.
Niki with our a little friend that we found out at Heavenly Treasures. I'll ask Lucas to upload the appropriate video.
Our team helping build rabbit cages.
Some David and Goliath pics. Goliath's name is actually David.
Some of the local kids. We took a short hike with them around the guest house.
Some of the kids who greeted us when we visited Mcedo school again today.
And finally, Trenton behind the wheel of a vehicle in Kenya. Look out!
That's all the pictures I have right now. Good night (well morning for you) friends.
Great pics! Thanks for sharing and posting!
ReplyDeleteMarguerite (Kaili's mom)
Thanks for posting the pictures. I guess this counts as your second blog. We miss you, things are quieter around here, too quiet. Keep up the amazing work.
ReplyDeleteDad