Monday, July 25, 2011

Oh London

Well being in London for longer than we had expected makes me feel like :( But God has been really gracious to us and has helped us keep calm in the midst of all this hectic layover and missing flights. I admit I'm a little worried, but I know that God has called us to this mission, and that there's a reason in all of this. Even though I'm not sure exactly what God wants for us, or from us, I know in the end it will be okay because God is good. So this is chaotic and confusing, but God has helped me to feel and stay like :)

Sydney

2 comments:

  1. more time with big ben i guess hehe. prayin for ya! tell more people to post on the blogggg! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney, thanks so much for keeping us updated with your blogging! We're all continuing to pray for the team and know that God has amazing plans! Keep up the great faith!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete