Thursday, July 28, 2011

A little bit of the "How Are You?"s

4 comments:

  1. awesome posts today Syd - really liked the short video cap as well. Hopefully you can copy off those vids to Kaili's PC to make more room. Already nearing 8 gigs with more than a week to go! Don't forget you can use the 1 I gave u with WinniePooh movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love this!! Thanks for posting, Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (From Auntie Sheila)

    Hi Sydney and Kaili:

    We're so happy to hear that you arrived safely in Kenya. We've been praying for you all after we heard of your complications in London. You must be so tired but relieved and grateful to be finally at your destination.

    Love the pics of the babies! They are so precious. Please give lots of hugs to the babies and children. It will be so sad to say goodbye to them.

    I remember Brendon talking about the stream of sewer. Like you said, it is one thing seeing it through a picture, and quite another experiencing it through all 5 senses (especially smelling it!).

    We are looking forward to seeing all of your pics and hearing your amazing stories you will encounter. Take it all in. God placed this experience for a reason.

    We will continue praying for you and your team. Take care of each other and stay safe and healthy.

    Sending our love,

    Aunty Sheila for the Chan Clan

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH I LOVE THIS ITS LIKE BEING BACK IN KENYA!!!

    this was awesome. thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete