P.S. Note to self: keep camera in view at all times. Any local kids who get their hands on it are likely to take about 100 pictures and then delete yours so that they can take more.
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Just Checking In
Jesse here. Just wanted to say that, yes, I am alive and in Kenya with the rest of the team. In case you couldn't tell from the other posts. It's been quite the adventure so far, and I wouldn't trade it in for anything. It's Sunday morning over here and we're all getting dressed up for a baptism, followed by church service with Pastor Paul, followed by a food outreach along side "The Passion of the Christ". So, here's one blog post out of the three I promised Mom and Dad. I'll see if I can squeeze in a few more between now and next Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
glad to see you made it and are enjoying the trip. re: camera. you could transfer the photos to a computer or memory stick...
ReplyDeleteJesse, glad to hear you are alive. Can't wait to hear what God is doing for you. The college guy group has been praying for you. Keep doing God's work and seek his glory above all else :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to see that you are alive and well. Also glad to see that your parent's influence is with you even half way around the world. Learning some lessons to I see.
ReplyDeleteDad